Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule)
After Link finds the Bouldering Guy on Death Mountain, he tells Link that he is trapped and needs Premium Milk to return his strength. Upon returning to the Milk Bar, the owner is initially surprised that Link knows about the premium milk, but he quickly realizes that Link is asking in the place of one of his customers. He asks Link to take the premium milk to the trapped man, explaining that it will heal him. The Milk Bar Owner also informs him that the Bouldering Guy is not only an adventurous fellow who claimed he was heading to the Tower of Hera, but also one of his regular customers whose business he can't afford to lose. He is baffled that the Bouldering Guy pushes himself so far.
Later, after Link delivers the premium milk, the Milk Bar Owner thanks him and tells Link he can now purchase milk for half price, since he is his new favorite customer.
- ↑ "I'm desperate for some tasty premium milk up here. I gotta get some of that, or I'm never going to get off this hunk of rock." — Bouldering Guy, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Welcome! Care for an icy-cold glass of–! Whuh? You heard about premium milk? How'd you find out about the good stuff? I see... A message in a bottle. And from someone stranded up on the mountain? Could only be one guy. He's a tricky customer." — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Sorry to ask, but could you take this premium milk to him? I bet it would help him heal up in no time." — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "He's a regular at my establishment who loves exploring the mountain. Last time he was in here, I think he said his next expedition would take him east of the Tower of Hera. I can't afford to lose his business. Get that to him, OK? I'm really counting on you, friend." — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "That customer of mine who likes going up the mountain... I can't believe how far he's pushing himself. I wonder if he'll actually make it past the Tower of Hera... Best of luck to you getting that premium milk to him." — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "You delivered it safe and sound? Thanks a bunch. I don't know how I can ever repay you... How about this? From now on, you only need to pay half price for milk. You're my favorite customer now!" — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Welcome! How about a glass of cold milk fresh from Lon Lon Ranch?" — Milk Bar Owner, A Link Between Worlds