Madam MeowMeow is a character from Link's Awakening. She lives in a house in Mabe Village with three pet Chain Chomps. These include ChowChow, found in the room with her, CiaoCiao in the room next to her, and BowWow who stays outside. She loves her Chain Chomps very much and brags about them often.
After Link completes Tail Cave, he returns to Mabe Village to find two of the Island Quadruplets frantically telling him that BowWow has been kidnapped by Moblins. If Link returns to Madam MeowMeow, she begs him to rescue BowWow. Link can find him at the Moblin Cave. Once he has defeated the King Moblin, Link frees BowWow, who then follows Link. If he takes him back to Madam MeowMeow, she asks him to take BowWow for a walk. BowWow opens a passage to the second dungeon for Link.
- ↑ "Ho ho ho! My BowWow is so proud of his fine fur coat!" — Madam MeowMeow, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Hey buddy! It's serious! Yeah, really serious!! Yeah, it is! The Moblins came to the village! Yeah, that's right! A whole gang of Moblins! Then... It's for real! They all went to the house... Yeah, that house, and then they did something at Bow Wow's house!! It was a really bad scene, with the M-m-moblins! So, I mean, ahh! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It might be faster to find out for yourself what happened!" — Island Quadruplets, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "AIEEEEEEEE! It's terrrrbile! My BowWow was dognapped by... Mo-mo-MOBLINS!! OHHH! AHHHH! Please! Somebody help my poor BowWow!!" — Madam MeowMeow, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "You've saved BowWow! What a fearsome beast!" — N/A, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Oh thank you! I'm so happy you brought my baby back! Now, would you be a dear and take him for a walk? It would really help me out a lot! You will?! Thanks!" — Madam MeowMeow, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Ho ho ho! I really appre- ciate what you did for my poor, precious BowWow! You are such a nice boy! How can I ever repay you? I know... SMOOOOOOOCH! You got a reward from Madam Meow- Meow... ... ... L-l-lucky!" — Madam MeowMeow and In-Game Text, Link's Awakening.