The Little Tipsters are two little girls on Windfall Island in The Wind Waker that have a history of sharing rumors. They try not to tell Link, but if he bribes them with as little as 2 Rupees, they will give him some "tips".
- Jars that are hidden in grass clumps around town.
- Tingle being locked in the Town Jail on Windfall Island.
- Three Goron Traveling Merchants found on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and Mother and Child Isles.
- A Forest Firefly, which can be found at the Forest Haven
- Mrs. Marie cabin found at the Private Oasis.
- Main article: Joanna
Joanna is a younger girl who can be seen wearing an orange and red dress. She can be found wondering just outside of town, near the Bomb Shop
- Main article: Potova
Potova can be found right alongside Joanna, near the Bomb Shop. She wears her hair in pigdeals and can be seen wearing green and white clothing.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
- ↑ "We're the Little Tipsters! Everyone in town calls us that!" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah, we're good! No matter how much money you give us, we won't tell you anything! Nope! Nothing!" — Joanna, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "That's right! Not even for 2 Rupees! I'm ignoring you Have some Rupees" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would NEVER tell you about the jars hidden in the grass clumps around the town! No chance! Our lips are sealed!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about that strange guy dressed from head to toe in green who's locked up in the town jail! ...But I wonder if he's related to you..." — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about the merchants with the huge backpacks who are on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and the Mother & Child Isles! ...I hear they all think Zunari's shop is the greatest! Isn't that the weirdest?" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that there's a rainbow-colored firefly far, far away in the Forest Haven! No way would we say that!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that our teacher, Mrs. Marie, has a super-nice cabana! ...She only took us there for summer school once. We would never tell that, either!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.