The Lanayru Promenade is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
The Lanayru Promenade is large open area, which includes an unnamed body of water, with Lanayru Road passing through the area. Near the center of the promenade, the area is well defended by some more dangerous Black Lizalfos.
At the north end of the Promenade, there is a Raft that Link can use to navigate the area.
Right in the center of the Promenade, there is a fountain like structure and if Link lifts the rock, he will find a Korok Seed. A second Korok can be found by jumping into the circle of lilies, located just to the northwest.
There are a handful of treasure chests found throughout the Lanayru Promenade with a variety of goodies. Below is a listing of all treasure chests, roughly in geographic order from west to east.
- Bomb Arrows x5 - In a wooden chest underneath the road, floating in the water.
- Opal - In a metal treasure chest underwater, near the western edge of the Promenade, just south of the Bokoblin.
- Meteor Rod - In a treasure chest behind a tree that has grown into the side of the cliff at the west side of the promenade.
- Purple Rupee - In a chest underwater, just northeast of the tree.
- Shock Arrows x10 - In a treasure chest on Lanayru Road, at the northwest part of the Promenade.
- Fire Arrows - x5 - In a chest on the land, just west of the center fountain.
- Royal Broadsword - In an underwater chest between the fountain and the waterfall to the south.
- Opal - In a chest underwater, just east of the central fountain.
- Purple Rupee - In a wooden treasure chest under the bridge, at the northeast part of the Promenade.
- Ice Arrows x5 - On a lower ledge at the east side of the Promenade, on the south side of the water.
- Royal Broadsword - Underwater beneath the road at the far east end of the Promenade.
Dow Na'eh Shrine
- Main article: Dow Na'eh Shrine
Nearby Korok Seeds
Lift the rock at the center of the promenade.
Jump or dive into the circle of water lilies.