The Korne Beach is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Korne Beach is just south of Lurelin Village, on the west side of the water. Right across the water, Link will find the Gogobi Shores to the north and the Rimba Beach to the south. Just like the weather at Lurelin Village, it rains fairly often along the beach.
Fang and Bone
- Main article: Fang and Bone
Kilton's Fang and Bone shop will appear at the Korne Beach at nighttime. However, Link will first need to meet Kilton at the Skull Lake, before the shop will begin to appear elsewhere in the world.
- Main article: Sunken Treasure
After speak with Rozel and asking him about the ocean, this will begin the Sunken Treasure side quest. Rozel talks about the golden triangle, which are the three rocks found in the distance, south of the Korne Beach. Link can use a raft or ice blocks with Cryonis to reach the triangles. In the center, there are four treasure chests found underwater, containing two Topaz, a Sapphire, and a Thunderblade. After pulling up the treasure chests, Link can return and speak with Rozel to complete the quest.
In the water surrounding the Korne Beach, there are numerous treasure chests that Link can collect.
- Purple Rupee - Southeast of the dock where Rozel is standing.
- Amber - In the water, northwest of the general store.
- Fire Arrows x5 - In the water, east of the general store.
- Amber - In the water, south of the general store.
- Purple Rupee - In the narrow strip of water.
- Topaz - In the narrow strip of water, near the rocks on the east side of the water.
- Purple Rupee - Near the coast, just south of the Fang and Bone.
- Red Rupee - One of four treasure chests near the rocks, at the south part of the beach.
- Shock Arrows x5 - One of four treasure chests near the rocks, at the south part of the beach.
- Opal - One of four treasure chests near the rocks, at the south part of the beach.
- Amber - One of four treasure chests near the rocks, at the south part of the beach.
- Amber - Buried in the sand next to a palm tree at the far south end of the beach.
- Sapphire - Just east of the palm tree, in the water at the far south end of the beach.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Follow the yellow flower trail. It begins a bit east of the marker, and zigzags a little.
Complete the circular stone formation and the Korok will appear.