Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by expanding it.|
Ice is an object and game mechanic present in many games of The Legend of Zelda series.
It has three main uses:
- To make a surface slippery (areas with this attribute are sometimes colloquially referred to as having "ice physics").
- As a weapon to be used either by Link or by enemies, freezing objects and characters.
- As an object to either be preserved or melted.
A Link to the Past
- See also: Ice Rod, Ice Palace, and Kholdstare
Ocarina of Time
- See also: Ice Cavern (Ocarina of Time), Ice Arrow, Red Ice, and Zora's Domain
- See also: Ice Arrow, Snowhead, and Snowhead Temple
Oracle of Seasons
- See also: Winter
Oracle of Ages
- See also: Snowshoe Ring
- See also: Ice Wizzrobe
The Wind Waker
- See also: Fire & Ice Arrows and Ice Ring Isle
Four Swords Adventures
- See also: Frozen Hyrule, Frosteye, and Frostare
The Minish Cap
- See also: Ice Wizzrobe and Big Octorok
- See also: Snowpeak, Snowpeak Ruins, Chilfos, Freezard, Ice Bubble, Ice Keese, Mini-Freezard, and Blizzeta
- See also: Isle of Frost, Temple of Ice, Ice Bubble, and Ice Keese
- See also: Mega Ice, Snow Realm, Snow Temple, Ice ChuChu, Ice Keese, Freezard, and Fraaz
A Link Between Worlds
- See also: Ice Rod, Nice Ice Rod, Ice Ruins, Ice Bubble, Freezor, and Dharkstare
Breath of the Wild
- See also: Cryonis, Snowquill Set, Northern Icehouse, Ice Wizzrobe, Ice Rod, Blizzrobe, Blizzard Rod, Frost Talus, Frostblade, and Great Frostblade