|日本語||巨人の仮面 (Giant's Mask)|
|Française||Masque du Géant (Giant's Mask)|
|Español||Máscara del Gigante (Giant's Mask)|
|Deutsch||Maske des Giganten (Mask of the Giants)|
"That's the Giant's Mask, isn't it? That truly is a rare mask..."
It can be used to turn Link into a giant, but it can only be used in the boss room of the Stone Tower Temple, where Twinmold is fought. Furthermore, the Giant's Mask is found in the Stone Tower Temple in a Treasure Chest that appears after defeating an Eyegore. It is a very rare mask. In Majora's Mask 3D, the Giant's Mask is acquired after defeating the blue Twinmold.
The Giant's Mask is used exclusively during the battle with Twinmold. Link uses the mask to become larger in order to reach and attack Twinmold, which is one of the few ways to harm him. However, this rapidly drains Link's Magic Meter. The Giant's Mask can only be used in the boss room of Twinmold, similar to how Fierce Deity's Mask can only be used in boss rooms.
- Twinmold can be defeated without the use of the Giant's Mask, but it is much harder to do so.
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 "It seems the Giant's Mask was dormant in Stone Tower Temple..." — Gossip Stone, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ 2.1 2.2 2.3 "Supersize yourself by wearing the mask in TwinMold's arena-the only place where you can don the disguise." — Nintendo Power Majora's Mask Strategy Guide, pg. 124
- ↑ "Giant's Mask If you wear it in a certain room, you'll grow into a giant." — Item Subscreen Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If its owner has enough magic power, the Giant's Mask will dramatically increase the size of the person wearing it." — Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, Giant's Mask
- ↑ "After you defeat the Eyegore, the chest containing the Giant's Mask will appear." — Nintendo Power Majora's Mask Strategy Guide, pg. 124
- ↑ "That's the Giant's Mask, isn't it? That truly is a rare mask..." — Happy Mask Salesman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It drains magic while you wear it, so use its power sparingly." — Nintendo Power Majora's Mask Strategy Guide, pg. 124