Gartan is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Gartan is a traveling merchant who can be seen walking between the Gerudo Canyon Stable, Kara Kara Bazaar, and all the way to the tent just outside Gerudo Town. He can be seen carrying a Traveler's Sword and a Wooden Shield.
He enjoys making small talk with some of the Gerudo in the area, although it is all part of the job. He needs to make friends with people so that they will purchase items from him. However, Gartan does seem to have an attraction to the Gerudo women and wants to try to sneak into Gerudo Town to cozy up with the ladies.
Gartan sells very common items including Arrows, Apples, Acorns, and Restless Crickets. Outside of Arrows, Link should avoid purchasing anything from him as all of these materials are more easily found in the wild.
At anytime while on the road, if Gartan gets ambushed by monsters, he will try to run away. He will thank Link for saving him by giving him a meal.
Products & Prices
- ↑ Kicking back in the Kara Kara Bazaar, making small talk with the lovely Gerudo... Good times, good times. Hey, don't get me wrong! It's all part of the job! You have to make friends to make money. Want some apples? The emporium is open! Come one, come all! All the little bits and bobs you need to spice up your dishes! - Gartan
- ↑ Nothing like a line of work that lets you make small talk with Gerudo ladies. - Gartan
- ↑ Kara Kara Bazaar is brimming with Gerudo ladies! I get antsy just thinking about them! - Gartan
- ↑ I get antsy around these Gerudo knockouts. Restless as a cricket. Is that a phrase? It is now! - Gartan
- ↑ Business is my top priority! Wh-why, what else would I be interested in? - Gartan
- ↑ I'll get into Gerudo Town and cozy up to those ladies if it's the last thing I do... - Gartan
- ↑ I hope we'll see more and more Gerudo ladies come visit this place... - Gartan
- ↑ Fine-looking ladies, these Gerudo, every last one of them. It's a crying shame they won't let me move into their town... - Gartan
- ↑ There must be some way in... Oh! Don't mind me, ha ha! I wasn't talking to nobody about nothing! - Gartan
- ↑ I haven't had any peace of mind since I heard there were thieves in Gerudo Town. - Gartan
- ↑ Wh-who goes there?! Oh...just a Hylian. Someone told me there were thieves in Gerudo Town, and I've been jumping at shadows ever since! - Gartan
- ↑ The only thing scarier than monsters... are those Gerudo ladies! Good save! I'll give you a little bonus for that one! - Gartan