Breath of the Wild
Flaxel traveler who sticks together with her four friends, Sesami, Canolo, Oliff, and Palme. Flaxel can be seen wielding a Traveler's Sword and a Hunter's Shield. Initially she gets attacked by some Blue Bokoblin, along with several of her friends near the Koukot Plateau. However, after she is rescued, she will appear at the Gerudo Canyon Stable. She can be found sitting beside the Cooking Pot. When spoken to, she will comment that while she initially upset with Sesami for abandoning her, she realizes he was just scared and that she can't stay mad at him.
Missing in Action
- Main article: Missing in Action
Link can speak with Sesami over at the Gerudo Canyon Stable to begin the Missing in Action quest. His four friends, including Flaxel, were jumped by monsters near the Koukot Plateau. Sesami was able to escape and run to the stable, but his four friends weren't able to make it. Sesami will task Link with finding his four friends and letting them know he's at the Gerudo Canyon Stable.
Near a torch by the road, just north of the Koukot Plateau, Link is able to climb up some of the wooden planks. Flaxel can be found at the very top of these wooden planks, near the looking just north of the Koukot Plateau, where she is being attacked by a Blue Bokoblin. After she is saved by Link, Flaxel will thank him while also being agitated that Sesami abandoned her. After hearing that Sesami is waiting for her, she will run off towards the Gerudo Canyon Stable.
Flaxel will then appear at the Gerudo Canyon Stable. After Link has saved Canolo, Oliff, and Palme, Link can speak with Sesami once again to complete the quest. The five of them each pitched in to give Link a Gold Rupee. After Link leaves the stable, Flaxel and her friends will all leave the stable as well, with the exception of Sesami.
Tears of the Kingdom
Flaxel can initially be found at Lookout Landing where she is a member of the Monster-Control Crew. She then leads Flaxel's Squad in Bring Peace to Faron! (first) and Bring Peace to Hebra! (after the former quest is completed).
- ↑ I was gonna yell at Sesami for leaving me to die, but as soon as he saw my face, he looked like he was gonna start sobbing... I can't be made at him for being scared. That's just the way he is. Anyway, thanks for the help. If I ever get the chance to save you, I'll take it. - Flaxel
- ↑ I don't know... We were all walking together when some monsters suddenly jumped us near the Koukot Plateau path. I took off running and didn't stop until I got here. I thought my friends were right behind me, but when I turned around, they were nowhere to be found. You don't think the monsters could have... No, they're fine. They'll be back any second now. Hey, if you happen to run into any of my friends on the road, please let them know Sesami is waiting for them here. - Sesami
- ↑ Thanks for the assist, pal. That could've been the end of me. Boy, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. Filthy bottom-feeders... - Flaxel
- ↑ So Sesami was kicking his feet up in the stable while I was being tortured by those sorry sacks?! Oh, I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind, all right. A piece of my fist too! - Flaxel