Breath of the Wild
"Highly valued as a medicinal plant, this carrot contains large amounts of nourishing energy. When cooked into a dish, it boosts your stamina beyond its maximum limit."
Endura Carrots are routinely found near Great Fairy Fountains, and can be occasionally found in grassy areas of Hyrule, such as in the Faron region. Endura Carrots will restore 2 hearts when eaten raw, and become a Roasted Endura Carrot if dropped on an open fire, which will restore more, but without any bonus effects.
There are only 30 Endura Carrots in Hyrule, growing in places considered sacred:
Age of Calamity
"Highly valued as a medicinal plant, this carrot contains large amounts of nourishing energy."
- Impa's Training Lv. 14 challenge (x5)
- Escape the Lost Woods Lv. 35 challenge (x10)
- Anti-Flame & Lightning Training Lv. 44 challenge (x15)
- Goron-Style Barbecue Lv. 50 challenge (x10)
- Wisdom of the Storm Lv. 51 challenge (x10)
- Hair-Width Trial: Expert+ Lv. 57 challenge (x10)
- Hunting Partners Lv. 58 challenge (x10)
- The Great Plateau Chapter 7 scenario
- Impa's Training Lv. 14 challenge
- Innkeeper's Request Lv. 25 challenge
- Fire Hazards Lv. 46 challenge
- Generational Conflict Lv. 47 challenge
- Defend Akkala Citadel Lv. 53 challenge
- Reclaim the Land Lv. 54 challenge
- Enduring Death Mountain (x15)
- Across Tanagar Canyon (x10)
- A Goron Wrestling Tournament (x10)
- Medicine Is the Best Medicine (x5)
- Trial of Saas Ko'sah (x10)
- Expert Cooking Lesson (x25)
- Vegetable Omelet (x1)
Tears of the Kingdom
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
Endura Carrots will restore 2 hearts when eaten raw. It will Roasted Endura Carrot if dropped on an open fire, which will restore more health, but without any bonus effects. Endura Carrots have a Fuse Attack Power of 1. You can cook an Endura Carrot in a pot to make Enduring Fried Wild Greens to overfill your stamina bar.
- ↑ I feel that there is respect in your heart... If you can bring me something, I would consider helping you once more. (...) A kind of carrot... One I've only eaten once in all my many years... an Endura Carrot! I make it look easy, but it takes a lot of energy to revive horses. Sometimes I just need a boost before I undo DEATH! So are you going to hand over an Endura Carrot? - Malanya