Divine Beast Vah Rudania
- This article is about the dungeon inside the Divine Beast. For the Divine Beast in other uses, see Vah Rudania.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Divine Beast Vah Rudania is one of the four Divine Beasts in Breath of the Wild. Vah Rudania serves as one of the four main dungeons in the game and has the shape of a salamander. The champion Daruk piloted Rudania. Link must defeat Fireblight Ganon in order to free the mechanical beast from malice.
- See also: Divine Beast Vah Rudania (Main Quest)
This done, Link must shoot Yunobo, using the nearby cannon and a remote bomb, with Daruk's Protection making the latter resilient enough to take being used as a cannonball. They must then travel up Death Mountain, avoiding the sentries on the way - either Link or Yunobo being spotted triggers a massive eruption, forcing them backward - and periodically using more cannons to shoot Yunobo at Vah Rudania itself, until it retreats into the crater. Link then follows, landing at the entrance to the Divine Beast.
Shoot the eyeballs. Get chests. Grab chest with the torch. Use the torch to light the unlit torch near the door with the blue flame. Do the same in the next room. Activate the unit.
- Shoot leaves with a fire arrow, bomb arrow, throw a lit torch, or light an arrow on fire and burn the leaves. Activate the terminal.
- Light arrow with a blue flame. Shoot through the hole in the door to light the torch. Go through the door and grab the metal box on the roof. Rotate Rudania and block the flames with the box. Go past the flames and rotate it again. Activate the terminal.
- Light the torch with a blue flame. Go up the pipe ramp. Rotate Rudania, and, as he is rotating, take a left. Light a torch. Go down the ramp and move the block up with Magnesis. Activate the terminal.
- Rotate Rudania and paraglide to one of the spines. Kill the eyeball and activate the terminal.
- Rotate Rudania and glide to the terminal. Kill the eyeball. Activate the terminal.
- Main article: Fireblight Ganon
- See also: Illusory Realm
After activating the main control unit, Link cannot reenter Vah Rudania. However, as part of the EX Champion Daruk's Song DLC quest, he can present three Rudania's Emblems and be drawn into an "Illusory Realm" of memories, where he can re-experience the fight with Fireblight Ganon with limited equipment.