Chillshroom is a type of mushroom and material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Restoring ½ of a Heart
Breath of the Wild
"Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and can be used to cook dishes that allow you to stay cool even in arid regions."
A Chillshroom will restore ½ of a heart when eaten raw, but or ¾ heart Link decides to cook it into a Toasty Chillshroom over an open flame, but this prevents it being used in a recipe.
Chillshrooms can be used in a variety of Recipes, and they have an extra cooking effect of heat resistance. Chillshrooms can also be used to create Blue Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village.
They can typically be found growing near trees in areas of cold climates.
- They are found most abundantly within Naydra Snowfield, in the Hateno Tower region, where there are dozens of them in a very small area.
- Found sporadically in the Gerudo Highlands and the Hebra province.
Link can purchase a Chillshroom from Ardin in Gerudo Town. She runs Ardin's General Store, which specializes in selling mushrooms. Chillshrooms are available for 16 rupees a piece.
Age of Calamity
"Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and, when eaten, allow one to stay cool even in arid regions."
- Mastering Cryonis Lv. 8 challenge (x10)
- Anti-Ice Training: I Lv. 10 challenge (x5)
- Anti-Ice Training: II Lv. 25 challenge (x10)
- Like the Wind Divine Beast Battle (x20)
- Revali, the Rito Warrior Chapter 2 scenario
- Cross the Hebra Mountains Lv. 16 challenge
- Elemental Uproar Lv. 47 challenge
- To Stand atop the Lava (x20)
- Urbosa's Desert Training (x5)
- The Spa's New Service (x20)
- Surveying the Desert Ruins (x10)
- Trial of Pumaag Nitae (x5)
- No Extreme Too Extreme (x25)
- Keep a Cool Head (x5)
- What Bad Weather? (x10)
- Stumped by Shrooms (x2)
- Upgrading the Detector (x25)
- 4 Rupees at any shop or stable
Hyrule Compendium entry of the Chillshroom.