Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spoiler Alert! This article describes a subject that is sensitive to plot development.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
— In-game description
- Victory Condition:
- Defeat Condition:
Calamity Strikes [text]
— In-game Gallery description
- See also: Age of Calamity Treasure Chests
TODO: Confirm Royal Guard's Claymore position & ordering.
There are 9 treasure chests found in Calamity Strikes.
- Amber x3 - Behind a tree to the left just past the first outpost.
- 300 Rupees - In the library on the balcony just before exiting toward the south.
- Royal Guard's Spear - In a room full of deactivated Guardians in the caves behind the castle.
- Topaz x5 - Use Remote Bombs to destroy a wall in a hallway past the library.
- Ancient Overclock Unit - After exiting the library and past the room with Bokoblins, turn right to find the chest in the hallway.
- See also: Age of Calamity Koroks
After defeating the Guardians in the Library, climb the steps to the second floor. The Korok is hiding in the crates at the southwest part of the room. After exiting the Library and climbing some steps, there are some hallways to travel through before reaching the Dining Hall. There are several cracked walls within the hallway. Use Remote Bombs to reveal a pinwheel behind one of them. Examine the glowing spot just outside the large room with the White-Maned Lynel to the south.