Bird Feathers are collectible items obtainable within Skyward Sword. They can be acquired by sneaking up to birds in Faron Woods and snatching them with Link's Bug Net; however, blue birds will yield a rare Blue Bird Feather.They sell for approximately 20 Rupees and can be used to upgrade certain items at the Scrap Shop.
"You got # Bird Feather! These highly prized feathers come from birds foreign to Skyloft and can serve as a useful material."
- ↑ "You got # Bird Feather! These highly prized feathers come from birds foreign to Skyloft and can serve as a useful material." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A beautiful feather that comes from the little birds that live in areas with abundant greenery, such as in the woods." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! It looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Bird Feathers. My grandpa's notes say you can find these feathers on little birds living in wooded areas. If you find one, you'll need to use your Bug Net to catch it." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Yesss... I see a towering forest... Treasures often found in these great woods are Bird Feathers and Hornet Larvae... I see you finding a Bird Feather by catching a small bird in your net! And Hornet Larvae... Oh yesss, you will find them by knocking down hives! Among all the small bird feathers, I see one that is highly prized! Yesss, the Blue Bird Feather... It is said to bring happiness! If you see one, young man, you are very fortunate!" — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Bird Feathers are a useful material often used in equipment upgrades. However, there is a 90% probability you will need some kind of tool to catch the birds who provide these feathers." — Fi, Skyward Sword.