Billson is a character in Tears of the Kingdom.
Tears of the Kingdom
He performs maintenance on Skyview Towers. He can be found at the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower, where he is attempting to open the sliding doors which appear to be stuck. Using Ascend, Link can remove the Long Sticks preventing the doors from opening and allow Billson inside. Billson will then perform his maintenance and fix the tower.
Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower
Right outside the door of the tower you can find Billson looking puzzled at the door and he fills you in on the details on what is holding him up from performing maintenance. Link can press him for further details by asking him what's going on.
As if hinting about the next place to go, Link can press him for details about the caves. After talking about mushroom hunting, Billson will return pondering the stuck door.
There are two entrances to the Sahasra Slope Cave, the northeast entrance you can hug the right wall smashing or bombing the sediment along the way and you'll eventually end up in a room where two rocks and a boulder will block your path. Pan the camera upward and you'll notice a circular slab which you can Ascend into to gain access to the inside of the tower. Pick up or use Ultrahand to move the sticks out of the way and open the door.
Opening the door will trigger Billson's surprise and he will depart with some words of thanks. Afterwards, Link can activate and use the tower.
Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower
Billson can be found at the terminal of the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower. When Link first arrives, the terminal is out of order and Billson cannot quite figure out what's wrong. He has checked all of the terminal's parts, but thinks maybe something is wrong with the tower itself.
After Link travels to the top of the tower and removes the floating platform that is blocking the opening of the tower, he can return to Billson and give him the news. Billson is suprised that everything is now working, even though he didn't do anything. After Link explains that he moved a platform, Billson will thank him for helping fix the Skyview Tower, before then heading out.
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .
- ↑ "Did you come to see the Skyview Tower? My apologies. It looks like we have a small problem over here." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "I heard that the terminal at this Skyview Tower needed repairs, so I came to fix it. But...The door won't open. I have no clue why. The door isn't locked, but it won't budge, no matter how hard I push or pull. ah, of course I know it's a sliding door. That's what I meant. Obviously. *sigh* I worked up an appetite getting my brain into gear for this. I bet the nearby caves would have some tasty mushrooms." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Yep. There are caves at the bottom of the hill. I used to go mushroom hunting in them all the time while we were building the tower." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Wha?! The door opened?! Could it be... Did you fix it for me?! Eh?! I can't believe a couple of sticks caused all this hassle. I wonder if those were in there to begin with and just fell over somehow...or if some monster did that on purpose. Either way, that really helped! Thank you. well... The mechanisms aren't working quote right. I'll just give them a bit of oil... Ta-da! It wasn't a big problem, so a little oil cleared it right up. Right. I'm going to hurry on ahead, so this is goodbye!" — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Did you come to see the Skyview Tower? Sorry. This Skyview Tower is out of order and maintenance is proving tricky." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Well, the terminal that starts up the Skyview Tower isn't working. I've checked all the terminal's parts, but nothing looks broken. I wonder if something to do with the tower itself is broken." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "The terminal! It's working again! Even though I didn't do anything..." — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Huh?! There was something blocking the top of the Skyview Tower? Hmm. The terminal and the lid on top of the tower are connected... So if the lid wouldn't work because it was blocked, I guess the terminal wouldn't work either. Well. I'm in a hurry, and everything seems to be working properly, so I'll head out. Thank you for fixing the Skyview Tower. I'm off!" — Billson, Tears of the Kingdom