A War of Spirit
A War of Spirit is the second scenario in the Epilogue set of the Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode. The next and final scenario in the set is Shining Beacon, but Darkness Falls from the Cia's Tale set takes place between the two.
"At long last, Link took up the Master Sword and proved himself the Hero of Legend.
Armed as he was with the blade of evil's bane, Link easily dispatched the newly revived Wizzro.
The evil magician's parting words in their ears, Link and his allies set out to confront Cia at the Temple of Souls.
With a string of victories behind them, the Hyrulean army's morale had improved remarkably.
Even Link began to feel that he was invincible while the Master Sword was in his hands.
Soon he was allowing overconfidence to cloud his judgment, rushing headlong into hordes of enemies.
Cia had been waiting for Link to overextend himself, giving her a chance to strike.
And as the two sides battled, unknown eyes watched from the shadows..."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Cia. →? Defeat Ganondorf.
- Defeat Conditions
- Zelda/Ruto? →? Zelda/Ruto? or any of your allies flee.
- Capture the Magic Keeps to sever their connection!
- Defeat the Dark Link!
- Stop the Dark Links from fleeing!
- Fend off the Dark Link!
- Defeat Ganondorf!
- Playing as Impa, this Heart Container is found at the southeast corner of the map, just north of the outpost. There is a boulder that can be blown up, revealing a treasure chest containing the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Fi, after Ganondorf's forces appear, take control of the South Garden keep at the south central part of the level. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear at the west part of the map. The Skulltula is actually outside the map's boundaries. There is a hidden room to the west that can only be reached after bombing a wall.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Zelda, and using the Rapier. Impa, Lana, Darunia, Midna, and Fi must escape after Dark Link vanishes. The Skulltula appears at the southeast corner of the map within the East Garden. The garden isn't accessible until after Ganondorf begins to battle.