The Zuna Village is a location in Four Swords Adventures. It is home to the Zuna tribe and situated within the middle of the Desert of Doubt. The village appears to be covered in small amounts of water and has palm trees, providing a pleasant oasis away from the harsh desert winds. According to the Zuna at the entrance, visitors are extremely rare.
Points of Interest
Force Fairy Tree
The westernmost tent of the Zuna village contains a woman who offers a sand rub for 100 Force Gems. If Link agrees, she will give him a massage that will restore some of his hearts. The amount of hearts is random.
Within the same tent as the sand rub, if the Links pick up a block they can find the entrance to a mini-game. The Zuna inside will allow Link to pick one of three chests if he agrees to pay 100 Force Gems. Link can receive 1, 100, 150, or 300 Force Gems from the chests. However, he can only play the game three times before the owner says it is time to close.
- ↑ "Oh, visitors to this village are truly rare, you know? We of the Zuna tribe live in this village. We may not look it now, but we are descended from the wise pyramid builders!" — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "I'll give you a sand rub for 100 Force Gems! It's a special massage that's good for the heart! Sure. No thanks." — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "100 Force Gems exactly. Here's your massage! Rub rub...rub... Squeeze here... Squeeze there... Rub...rub rub... A bit more here... A bit less there... There you go! All done!" — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "Will your Force Gems multiply or dropify? Risk 100 Force Gems and see! What do you say? [.]I'll Risk It [.]Forget It" — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "Excellent! Then open the chest of your choice!" — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "We're about to close for the day. Come again, you hear?" — Zuna, Four Swords Adventures.