Vilia is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Vilia can be found found at the Kara Kara Bazaar, where he stands on top of the large rock located on the roof of the Kara Kara Bazaar Inn. As part of the Forbidden City Entry main quest, Vilia will appear on the roof, relaxing. When Link approaches Vilia, he refers to him as a lovely young lad and acts surprised about the story he heard that a man snuck into Gerudo Town.
Vilia is dressed as a woman and Link can either complement Vilia about his looks, or make an accusation that he is actually a man. If Link does complement Vilia, he will offer to sell Link some Gerudo Clothes for 600 Rupees.
After selling Link the Gerudo Clothes, which consists of the Gerudo Veil, Gerudo Top, and Gerudo Sirwal, Vilia will complement Link on his looks. Vilia tells Link that with this clothing set, he looks like a "good-lookin' gal" and that nobody would even suspect Link of being a man; Vilia will caution Link to watch out for the wind as it could reveal his true self, which comes directly after the event happens to him himself.
- ↑ Oh, my. What a lovely young lad you are. Do you need something from me? - Vilia
- ↑ What's that? You've heard about a man who snuck into Gerudo Town? Oh, I don't know anything about him... Sorry I couldn't be more help. - Vilia
- ↑ Well, well... You still haven't given up on your search for the man who snuck into Gerudo Town? I told you I didn't know anything. Do you always doubt someone's word? - Vilia
- ↑ Heehee... You're making my cheeks warm looking at me like that. - Vilia
- ↑ Oh, my! You sure say the funniest things, young man. Anyway, if you don't need anything, you should be off, then. - Vilia
- ↑ Oh, such a nice thing to say! And I'm sure you'd agree that these clothes only help my looks, right? Now that I think about it, this style would look quite fetching on you... I'd have to charge you, of course, but I bet people would see you completely differently if you wore them! What do you think? Do you want to buy them for...600 rupees? - Vilia
- ↑ It's a deal, then! I'll take your rupees now. - Vilia
- ↑ Heehee... I have the perfect outfit for you! Go ahead and change into it right now. Don't worry. I'll look away... - Vilia
- ↑ You look adorable!! Ahhh heeheehee... Just as I thought! You make for quite a good-lookin' gal. That's a traditional Gerudo outfit. It's such a striking look around here, I doubt anyone would even suspect that you're a man! On top of that, it breathes so well that it's sure to help you deal with the desert heat... At least a little! I'm so glad I was able to help you out. If you're free to grab something to eay sometime, keep me in mind... - Vilia
- ↑ ... Heh... Make sure you watch out for the wind. If you want to get more lady's clothing, come back anytime... - Vilia
- ↑ The giant monster cloaked in the sandstorm... If I recall correctly, it's called a Divine Beast... I heard it started wandering the Gerudo Desert several weeks ago. I wonder what it is exactly... Apparently the chief of Gerudo Town is having a lot of trouble figuring out how to handle the situation. One thing's for sure-they'd be helpless if the Divine Beast headed for town. That being said... You look adorable! With those clothes, anyone around here might think you're a nice girl! - Vilia