This page is the location for any and all current Wiki projects. The following are what we'd like to work on. Of course, other areas of the Wiki are welcome for being worked on, but we'd prefer to get these pages done, or at least very fleshed out sooner than later.
If you're not already a member, you can join us on our Discord server, where we have a dedicated channel for the Wiki. There you can easily discuss with other Wiki members about anything you're working on, or need help with.
You can also use the Sandbox to test out your formatting and ideas. Don't worry if you mess up, it's cleaned up easier there.
Game Content Pages
As when any new game is released, the Wiki needs updating with all the new content in those games. Listed below are some hub pages which link to individual pages which need creating / updating. See similar, existing pages made for other games to get an idea of what we're looking for.
Cadence of Hyrule
- Cadence of Hyrule - This main game page needs to be updated with written content regarding the game's story, development, controls, etc. See Breath of the Wild to get an idea of what we're looking for. We also need information regarding the DLC to be added, as and when it is released.
- Cadence of Hyrule Enemies - This page has links to all the enemies encountered in the game. If a page already exists, it needs updating with information from the game (movement patterns, HP, damage dealt, effictive weapons, etc.) If the link is red, a new page is required.
- Cadence of Hyrule Items - Same as above. Include information such as where an item can be found, how it is used, if it has any upgrades, etc. As with any page, more images are useful too.
- Cadence of Hyrule Bosses - These pages are slightly different as they each need a written guide on how to defeat each boss. If there are multiple different strategies that can be implemented, write how they can be achieved. If a boss is different depending on the character the player is using, this needs to be referenced too.
- Cadence of Hyrule Characters - With these pages we need high-quality written information about all the characters found in the game. For example, their backstory, what weapons they can use, how they can be unlocked etc.
Link's Awakening Remake
Some of our guides are yet to be updated to have information about the 2019 remake of this game. These pages need updating with new images, written information, changes from the original to HD, etc.
Breath of the Wild
The majority of content for this game have pages made, but many could use detailed updates surrounding the minor details about the game. Articles such as individual weapons or materials could go more in depth about where the player can find said items, for example if the player needs a handful of Luminous Stones for an armor upgrade, where would be the most efficient place for them to find enough? You can use this resource to locate where different items appear on the overworld map.
Additionally, we are working on making detailed pages for all the characters and locations in the game. See the links below if you want to help out.
Feel free to check out the Info & Media tab linked from the drop-down games menu at the top of the page to see invididual pages which may need updating.
Oracle of Ages / Seasons
We are lacking some individual pages relating to the Linked Game Secrets. Those links in red are pages which need creating - see the existing pages for an idea of what the new pages should look like.
If you click on any game on the top menu, it will take you to the Wiki page about that game. Ideally, all of these pages should follow a similar layout, and some need to be rewritten to have more structure and information about the actual game.
Zelda Dungeon Legacy Pages
We're in the process of converting content from legacy web pages to the wiki, and then presenting that as our primary content. Most pages have been replaced by wiki articles, though we still have some pages which need transferring.
Some examples of what the pages should look like can be found below. If you're struggling with formatting the pages, you can check out how these pages are made and adapt them to your page.
Furthermore, a lot of these pages lack layout consistencies, and eventually they should all look similar between games. For example, Majora's Mask Heart Pieces and A Link Between Worlds Heart Pieces are laid out differently.
Some of these pages may also need updated screenshots / additions from the HD remake.
- Golden Bugs Guide
- Malo Mart & Magic Armor Guide
- Heart Pieces Guide
- Poe Souls Guide
- Boss Guide
- Bottle Guide
- Upgrades Guide