Tye is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Tye can be found in the Finra Woods with his wife Sorelia, who are being attacked by Bokoblins. Tye wields a Traveler's Sword and a Fisherman's Shield. The two of them are in search of a Silent Princess flower as Tye's believes that finding one will leaved to him having a charmed life.
Tye wanted to travel out on his own but his wife insisted that the two stay together. Tye was confident that he could protect himself, but he seems unsure that he can also protect his wife. Despite this, Tye is set on making sure nothing happens to Sorelia.
Sorelia is concerned that she is just being a burden to her husband, but feels it will all be worth it if they find a Silent Princess. Tye reassures Sorelia that she has not been a burden and that he couldn't be happier to travel the countryside with her. Sorelia blushes when hearing this, referring to Tye as the light of her heart.
Tye can also be found over at the Ebara Forest, where he is once again ambushed, this time by a Blue Bokoblin and Black Bokoblin. If Link saves Tye from the monsters, he will reward Link with a Sneaky Meat Pie meal.
- ↑ We've traveled for months in search of a flower called the silent princess. Legend has it that if you swear your love before its freshly plucked blossom, you and your partner will live a charmed life. Also, all our searching so far has been for naught. - Tye
- ↑ I wanted to find a still-living silent princess, which we know only through the tales. I intended to set out on my own, but Sorelia would have none of it and insisted on coming along. I felt confident enough in my skill with a blade to protect myself, but I need to reconsider that to keep my beloved safe. - Tye
- ↑ Sorelia... I won't allow any misfortune to befall you! I swear it! - Tye
- ↑ I do hope I haven't been a burden on my husband by insisting that I accompany him on his trek. But I was so frightened by the idea of something happening to him that I couldn't stand idly by at home. It will all be worth it when we pluck our own silent princess and I swear my eternal love to him. - Sorelia
- ↑ Why, Sorelia... I have never considered you to be a burden. I couldn't be happier to travel the countryside with you! - Tye
- ↑ Oh, Tye... Light of my heart... - Sorelia
- ↑ I can't stand constantly being drive off this way! - Tye
- ↑ I suppose no place in Hyrule is safe anymore. Not even the settlements. All the more reason for me to redouble my training in order to help my beloved Sorelia! - Tye
- ↑ There aren't many heroes in the world like you anymore. I think Sorelia and I can part with this as a thank-you gift. - Tye