Toma is a character from Breath of the Wild.
Toma can be found riding her horse, where she travels from the Dueling Peaks Stable, passed Fort Hateno, and all the way to Hateno Village. Toma wields a Hunter's Shield and Traveler's Sword, but will never actually engage with enemies. If Bokoblin, Stalkoblin, or ChuChu appear on the roadside, Toma will run off on her horse to avoid combat. She rides on a spotted brown horse and outside of short breaks at the ends of her route, at both the Dueling Peaks Stable and Hateno Village, she continuously rides on her horse.
Toma will encourage Link to always pack a spare change of clothes so that he can adapt to whatever the changing weather is. However, Toma always contradicts that point and states that while dressing for the weather is nice, sometimes you have to show your beautiful side as well, wearing whatever you'd like.
If Link is wearing rather basic attire, such as the Hylian Trousers, or other misfit clothing, Toma will poke fun at Link's fashion, indicating that adventurers don't care about their clothing. She will also point out what she believes to be the poor choice of fashion, by those who stay at the Dueling Peaks Stable.
- Toma and Joute travel virtually the identical route, from the Dueling Peaks Stable, through Fort Hateno, and all the way to Hateno Village.
- ↑ Why the long face? I bet I could guess! You're in the mood for a new outfit, but you don't know where Kakariko Village is. Am I right? All you need to do is head north! Their prices tend to be on the more expensive side, but the clothes are top-notch! - Toma
- ↑ If you're looking for a new outfit, you should visit Kakariko Village. Things can run a bit pricey, but they're worth it. - Toma
- ↑ I'm thinking about picking up some new clothes in Kakariko Village. I just don't know if I can justify the cost... - Toma
- ↑ My favorite part about traveling is finding new fashions in the places you visit... I love discovering new looks! Like, if you keep taking this path north, you'll wind up in Kakariko Village. They have some of my favorite clothes ever. I'd be there right now, if I hadn't already blown my last few rupees on this stunning neckerchief... - Toma
- ↑ I love this top, but I think I'm just getting bored of the colors. Maybe it's time for a stop at the dye shop in Hateno Village. - Toma
- ↑ Quick question for you... How do you do when the weather gets...extreme? You know, like, too hot or too cold? If you want to stay comfy, the key is to change your outfit to match the temperature. That's why you should always pack a spare change of clothes when you're exploring! - Toma
- ↑ If you found yourself getting uncomfortably hot or cold, it's probably time you considered a change of clothes. - Toma
- ↑ Dressing for the weather is fine, but be sure to express yourself. Dress how you feel, and let your heart be your stylist! What's the point in living in such a beautiful world if you don't dress beautifully too? - Toma
- ↑ You've got a real eye for coordinating your, uh...outfit there. Just take what I say. I have the keenest eye for fashion in the land. - Toma
- ↑ You've got a good eye for fashion. Do adventurers just not care about that sort of thing anymore? - Toma
- ↑ You want me to give you a quick fashion assessment? Sure thing. Let me just... ... Yeah, sorry. I don't even know where to begin... - Toma
- ↑ I don't like to judge people, but... Oh, who am I kidding? I love judging people! Take the folks at Dueling Peaks Stable for instance. I wish those yokels had at least a little basic fashion sense. - Toma