The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Link's Logbook (Manga)
This manga is an adaptation of The Wind Waker, and it parodies certain scenarios in the game. Unlike other mangas; this manga is a yonkoma manga (four cell manga or 4-koma for short), and it is read from right to left. This manga does follow the basic story of the game and takes Link through familiar locations, but it skips most dungeons and scenes to the very peak of the stories. It was released in Japan on October 28, 2003 by Futabasha.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Link's 4-Koma Nautical Logbook
- Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto - Koukaiki (Japanese)
- ゼルダの伝説 風のタクト リンクの4コマ航海記 (Japanese)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Link's Logbook is a record of Link's journey. On his travels, he meets many unique people, and gets into many different varieties of trouble before finally confronting his destiny.
- Chapter 1 - "Starting out from Outset Island"
- Chapter 2 - "Get into the Forsaken Fortress!"
- Chapter 3 - "Meeting on Windfall Island"
- Chapter 4 - "If you climb Dragon Roost Island..."
- Chapter 5 - "Forest Haven and the Forbidden Forest"
- Chapter 6 - "From Fish Island to Outset Island"
- Chapter 7 - "Hurry to the Tower of the Gods!"
- Chapter 8 - "Hyrule... and Ganondorf"
It is unknown whether or not the manga was just a fan created project or of it had gotten the thumbs up from Nintendo.