Talk:Link (Sera's Cat)
I seriosuly doubt this cat's name is Link. I do not recall ever in the game Sera stating that the cat's name is Link. I'm sure that when I check the text dump there will be no naming the cat Link as well. So, can I ask why this page is Link (Sera's Cat) instead of Sera's Cat? Fused shadows 08:39, March 8, 2013 (CST)
- The original article was called Sera's Cat, however the article itself seemed poor in quality due to me repeating "Sera" and "Sera's Cat". So I tried to do some research regarding the name and on a couple of other sites it referred to the cat as Link. Change at will if you please...User:Justac00lguy 14.54, March 8, 2013 (GMT)
- Well, I looked through the text dump and the only time that may infer that the cat's name is Link is this line:
"Oh... If you see my cat, [Link], please return him..."
- However, this line can be interpreted two ways. She could be referenceing the cat when she says Link, but she could also be addressing Link. And what sites did you see this on? Did they have any references or evidence that I couldn't find? Fused shadows 09:02, March 8, 2013 (CST)
- I was looking for a more appropriate name so I tried to find a similar page on the opposing Wiki sites and both referred to the cat as "Link". However I was looking at some in game footage and I too doubt the validity of this name, it seems she was just referring to Link as in the player... Here are the links, http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Link_the_Cat and http://zeldawiki.org/Cat. Justac00lguy 15:10.0, March 8, 2013 (GMT)
- Well, I found another quote, and this one there is no doubt to whom she is talking to:
"Just take a look! My little kitty [Link] came back!"
- She's definitely naming the cat Link there. Well, I guess that's that. Excellent pages btw. Fused shadows 09:28, March 8, 2013 (CST)