Skyward Sword: Max Factory Link Figma
- $59.99 (Japanese release)
- Mid-December 2012 (Japanese release)
Action Figure (Figma)
Appx. 140mm tall
- The figure is manufactured by Max Factory and licensed by Nintendo.
- This is a pose-able Link figure from Skyward Sword. It will be able to pose in multiple actions stances, thanks to the many joints made from a flexible plastic.
- The figure includes the Master Sword as well as the Hylian Shield, which can be held or equipped on it back.
- The figure also has an extra face with a more action-based look, which you can switch any time you want.
- There are two versions available; Japanese release and Domestic Release. The difference is in the pricing.
- A stand is also included allowing for different poses.
The Hero of Winds in his classic green outfit!
From the popular action adventure Zelda series newest addition, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword comes a figma of the main character of the series, Link!
- Using the smooth yet pose-able joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising potability.
- He comes with his standard gallant expression, as well as a powerful shouting face for combat poses.
- The Master Sword as well as the Hylian Shield are both included. They can also be carried on his back as they did in the game.
- A pose-able figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.