Sapphia's Table is an area in Breath of the Wild.
Sapphia's Table is located just northeast of the Gerudo Tower on a very high elevation of the Gerudo Highlands. As with much of the region, the area is bitterly cold, requiring Link to wear armor with Cold Resistance, such as the Snowquill Set, in order to survive. The higher elevation is the Sapphia's Table, but there is also the West Sapphia's Table at the lower elevation to the west, highlighted by the appearance of a Frost Talus.
At the southeast end of the table, there is an enemy skull base that has some Blue Bokoblin, Black Bokoblin, Ice Keese, and a number of Ice ChuChus. Some of the Blue Bokoblin in the area can be dangerous as they wield bows with Ice Arrows. Inside of the skull base, there is a treasure chest buried in the snow that contains a Purple Rupee.
Just north of the table, there are a circle of rocks at the lower elevation. Place the missing rock in the spot along the circle to find a Korok Seed.
There are a bunch of treasure chests found throughout Sapphia's Table with a variety of goodies. Below is a listing of all treasure chests, roughly in geographic order from west to east.
- Purple Rupee - West Sapphia's Table, a bit southwest of the Frost Talus.
- Fire Arrows x5 - West Sapphia's Table, just northeast of the Frost Talus.
- Shock Arrows x5 - In the West Sapphia's Table, buried in the snow at the northeast part of the region.
- Amber - At the far west end of the table, northwest of the Blizzrobe.
- Purple Rupee - On the west side of the table, just southeast of the Blizzrobe.
- Arrows x5 - In a wooden treasure chest way down below, just north of the table.
- Radiant Shield - On a bridge at a much lower elevation to the north of the table.
- Sapphire - Buried in the snow, a bit west of the enemy skull base, near some large snowballs.
- Shock Arrows x5 - Buried in the snow, a bit northwest of the enemy skull base.
- Gerudo Spear - Just west of the enemy skull base, buried in the snow.
- Golden Bow - Buried in the snow just north of the enemy skull base.
- Purple Rupee - Found in the snow within the skull base.
- Amber - On top of the mount that is northeast of the skull base.
- Silver Rupee - Just northeast of the group of trees, which itself are northeast of the skull base.
Nearby Korok Seeds
The rock is just to the east past the narrow ledge.