Pumpkin Pull is a Mini-Game from Skyward Sword. It is run by Fledge, and is located right in front of the Sparring Hall on the northern portion of Skyloft. Fledge only opens the game after Link has completed the Gratitude Crystal involving Fledge, in which Link had to provide Fledge with two Stamina Potions in order to help him gain strength.
The goal of the mini-game is to hit the pumpkins that Fledge throws into the air with an Arrow from Link's Bow. Link has 90 seconds to hit the pumpkins, and gains 10 points per pumpkin hit; additionally, Link gains more points if he hits the pumpkins consecutively without missing. The maximum amount of points that can be received from one pumpkin is 50 points. Furthermore, there are some pumpkins that appear to be sparkling; these pumpkins are worth twice as much as normal pumpkins. Each game costs 20 Rupees to play.
The main reward of this mini-game is a Piece of Heart, which Link can acquire by getting 600 or more points. Other prizes include Rupees (150-390 points), Medium Treasures (400-590), and Rare Treasures (600+).
|0-140||Just not feeling it today, huh, Link? Sorry, but you don't get a prize with that score.||No prize|
|150-390||It's not the best score ever, but you were pretty smooth, Link!||50 Rupees|
|400-590||You're good at everything you do, Link.|| Eldin Ore|
|600+||The pride of the Knight Academy is truly riding on your shoulders, Link!||Piece of Heart (First time only)|
Blue Bird Feather
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 "Oh, and one more thing. It will cost you 20 Rupees a try.
Playing for free is no fun, right? So what do you say? You want to give it a shot for 20 Rupees?
- Sure! :No, thanks." — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "I've got it! Why don't you show me how good you are with your bow?
I'm going to toss some pumpkins into the air, OK?
You show me how good you are by filling them full of arrows!
Throwing the pumpkins in the air will give me a good workout too! Two birds with one stone!
- OK! :No, thanks." — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "[Link's] classmate, Fledge, throws pumpkins in the air that Link must shoot down with arrows." — Skyward Sword Official Site, Pumpkin Pull
- ↑ "I'll toss pumpkins for 90 seconds! You get 10 points for every pumpkin you hit. The more pumpkins you hit in a row, the more points you get. Don't miss!" — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "You scored # points. Just not feeling it today, huh, [Link]? Sorry, but you don't get a prize with that score. The easiest way to hit a pumpkin is to lead it. You know, put the cursor a little ahead of it as it's flying. Do that, and I bet you can score 150 points or so. Not that I'm giving you advice or anything. I mean, I know you know what you're doing." — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ 6.1 6.2 "Wow, # points! Nice job, [Link]! It's not the best score ever, but you were pretty smooth, [Link]! Next time, I want you to aim for at least 400 points! Anyway, here's 50 Rupees I've earned from doing chores for the grumpy kitchen lady." — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Wow, # points! That's great, [Link]! You're good at everything you do, [Link]. Here's your prize!" — Fledge, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "You got # points! That's beyond amazing, [Link]! The pride of the Knight Academy is truly riding on your shoulders, [Link]! Here, take this!" — Fledge, Skyward Sword.