The Prankster Fairies are a trio of Fairies in Oracle of Ages.
Directly after completing Spirit's Grave, the first dungeon in the game, Link ventures to the Fairies' Woods, where he meets the three Prankster Fairies. These mischievous fairies refer to the forest as their playground. They re-arrange the forest and hide from Link in various locations, forcing Link to find them in order to return the forest to its original design.
- Fairy #1 (Blue) – Walk Up, Down, Up, and then lift the rock to find the first fairy. Walk to the right to get back to the starting point.
- Fairy #2 (Red) – Walk Right, then Left, and slash the bush at the bottom-left to find the second fairy. Walk to the right to get back to the starting point.
- Fairy #3 (Orange) – Walk Right, then Down, and slash the bottom bush to find the third fairy.
Once Link finds all three fairies, Link gets access to the Wing Dungeon to the east.
Later in his adventure, Link once again runs into the Prankster Fairies after returning from Crescent Island. They inform Link that an Animal has become lost in the woods. This animal is whatever Animal Companion Link accompanies for the rest of his journey, whether that be Moosh, Ricky, or Dimitri.
- ↑ "This is our playground!" — Prankster Fairies, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "Won't you play hide 'n' seek? If you can't find the three of us, you can't go on! We'll hide, so try to find us! Ready or not, come find us!" — Prankster Fairies, Oracle of Ages.