Palme is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Palme traveler who sticks together with her four friends, Sesami, Canolo, Oliff, and Flaxel. Initially she gets attacked by some Blue Bokoblin, along with several of her friends near the Koukot Plateau. However, after she is rescued, she will appear at the Gerudo Canyon Stable. She can be found sitting on the ground, just beside the Cooking Pot. When spoken to, she will feel a bit embarrassed that she was not able to help herself. This will cause her to leave her friends, as she no longer wants to have to rely on others, but wants to be able to take care of herself.
Missing in Action
- Main article: Missing in Action
Link can speak with Sesami over at the Gerudo Canyon Stable to begin the Missing in Action quest. His four friends, including Palme, were jumped by monsters near the Koukot Plateau. Sesami was able to escape and run to the stable, but his four friends weren't able to make it. Sesami will task Link with finding his four friends and letting them know he's at the Gerudo Canyon Stable.
Near a torch by the road, just north of the Koukot Plateau, Link is able to climb up some of the wooden planks. While her three friends are all in the vicinity, Palme can be found much further south along the wooden walkways, where she is cornered by a pair of Blue Bokoblin. After she is saved by Link, Palme will thank him for the incredible job he did, stating that he's even braver than Sesami. After hearing that Sesami is off at the Gerudo Canyon Stable, she will run off to join him.
Palme will then appear at the Gerudo Canyon Stable. After Link has saved Canolo, Oliff, and Flaxel, Link can speak with Sesami once again to complete the quest. The five of them each pitched in to give Link a Gold Rupee. After Link leaves the stable, Palme and her friends all leave as well, with the exception of Sesami.
- ↑ I asked Sesami why he didn't come to save me. He spouted some garbage about the sword of legend in an attempt to dodge the conversation. I thought Sesami was a big wuss, but then I realized that I'm the wussiest of all. Instead of trying to help myself out of that mess, I cowered and waited for someone else to help me. That's why I've decided to split from the group. I need to stop relying on others to help me and help myself instead. And maybe once I learn to help myself, I'll be able to help others. Like you helped me. - Palme
- ↑ I don't know... We were all walking together when some monsters suddenly jumped us near the Koukot Plateau path. I took off running and didn't stop until I got here. I thought my friends were right behind me, but when I turned around, they were nowhere to be found. You don't think the monsters could have... No, they're fine. They'll be back any second now. Hey, if you happen to run into any of my friends on the road, please let them know Sesami is waiting for them here. - Sesami
- ↑ Huh? I'm... I'm alive? But...the monsters... Did you get rid of them? That's incredible! YOU'RE incredible! You might even be braver than Sesami! - Palme
- ↑ Sesami...is waiting at the stable? He didn't come to save me? But he said he'd mastered the martial arts. Did he...lie to me about that? Nah...this must be a misunderstanding. - Palme