The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a remake of the Nintendo 64 classic, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first released on June 16, 2011 in Japan and later on June 17 in Europe and June 19 in North America. It features updated graphics with some additions, such as a Boss Challenge and Sheikah Stones.
Changes and Additions
- The Master Quest is unlocked after completing the game, previously only available on the Nintendo GameCube.
- The included Master Quest mirrors the game and increases enemy damage. This is not present on GameCube.
- The title screen and start menu have been updated to include touch-screen capabilities.
- The Boss Challenge is unlocked after completing the Forest Temple.
- After all bosses are unlocked, a Boss Gauntlet becomes available.
- Aiming controls have been updated to use the gyro-motion controls.
- Sheikah Stones have been added in order to provide hints to newer or confused players.
- All models and textures have been updated.
- Gameplay now outputs at 30 frames per second rather than the original 20.
- The death counter on the file select screen has been removed.
- The Deku Stick's damage no longer matches the Master Sword's.
- The crouch stab no longer does the damage of the previous attack.
- A glitch with the crouch stab called Infinite Sword Glitch has been removed.
- Glitches such as Ocarina Items and Wrong Warp have been removed.
- Skyward Sword posters can be found hidden throughout the game.
- Link has been redesigned to better match the official artwork, adding a bandolier and changing his boot design in the process.
- The Hookshot now has a laser sight and detects hookshot-friendly materials.
- The Boomerang can now be called back at once instead of having to wait until it comes back.
- Link can now sleep in his bed in Kokiri Forest.
- Stone pillars have been added to the walkway in Zora's Domain.
- Crystal Switches located behind bars have been moved outside the bars.
- The rainbow bridge leading to Ganon's Castle has been redesigned.
- The Shard of Agony has replaced the Stone of Agony, removing the resemblance to a Rumble Pak and giving an on-screen rather than rumble-based indication of Secret Grottos.
- These Ocarina of Time 3D Scrolls were given away to select winners that attended the Nintendo Connection Tour 2011 in Australia. There are three different designs and in total they are limited to 80 units.
- Main article: Gallery:Ocarina of Time
- See also: Gallery:Ocarina of Time Bosses, Gallery:Ocarina of Time Characters, Gallery:Ocarina of Time Enemies, and Gallery:Ocarina of Time Items
New key art of Child Link, created for Ocarina of Time 3D
New key art of Adult Link on Epona, created for Ocarina of Time 3D
New key art of Child Zelda, created for Ocarina of Time 3D
New key art of "Great King of Evil" Ganondorf, created for Ocarina of Time 3D
- Main article: Category:Ocarina of Time 3D Screenshot Files
Zelda Dungeon Glitchless Speedrun