Majora's Mask Songs
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Song of Time
- Main article: Song of Time
Inverted Song of Time
- Main article: Inverted Song of Time
The Inverted Song of Time slows time to one-third speed on the Nintendo 64 version of Majora's Mask, or half-speed in Majora's Mask 3D.
Song of Double Time
- Main article: Song of Double Time
The Song of Double Time advances time - to the next 6am or 6pm milestone in the Nintendo 64 version, or to the beginning of any hour in Majora's Mask 3D.
Song of Healing
- Main article: Song of Healing
The Song of Healing transforms certain spirits into masks Link can wear, some of which transform him while he wears them.
- Main article: Epona's Song
Epona's Song can summon Epona to Link's side throughout most of Termina.
Song of Soaring
- Main article: Song of Soaring
Song of Storms
- Main article: Song of Storms
The Song of Storms summons rain, which can cleanse certain evil spirits, or water Magic Beans.
Sonata of Awakening
- Main article: Sonata of Awakening
The Sonata of Awakening grants access to Woodfall Temple, and can awaken certain beings.
- Main article: Goron Lullaby
The Goron Lullaby sends certain Gorons to sleep, necessary to reach Snowhead Temple.
New Wave Bossa Nova
- Main article: New Wave Bossa Nova
Elegy of Emptiness
- Main article: Elegy of Emptiness
Oath to Order
- Main article: Oath to Order
- Main article: Scarecrow's Song
Ballad of the Wind Fish
- Main article: Ballad of the Wind Fish (Majora's Mask)
A Zora Swan Song
- Main article: A Zora Swan Song