Breath of the Wild
When Link arrives at Zora's Domain, Kodah immediately recognizes him and refers to him as Linny. Kodah remembers Link from 100 years ago and knows that he and Mipha were very close. He had thought that Link had fallen in battle during the Great Calamity. Kodah wants to spend some time with Link to catch up on where he's been. The name Linny is a nickname that Kodah gave Link as there was a romantic connection between the two. However, Kodah made Link choose between her and Mipha, of which it is apparent Link chose Mipha. Kodah does not have any regrets though, as she's happily married with a daughter.
While Kodah knows that Link is the Hylian Champion, she knows that many of the council of elders blame Link. They think it is his fault that Mipha was taken away from them. She explains to Link how important Mipha was to them. As the daughter of King Dorephan and older sister of Sidon, she was the Zora Champion and could heal wounds with ease. She piloted the Divine Beast Vah Ruta during the fight with Calamity Ganon.
Kodah is very nice to Link, always willing to answer any questions he might have. From 10pm until 6am, Kodah can be found standing just outside the Seabed Inn, greeting any people that are looking for walking by. At 6am, she makes her way over to the Cooking Pot. She mentions that while Zora eat raw fish, anybody is welcome to use the cooking pot. At 3pm she heads into the Seabed Inn to prepare dinner, but is having trouble deciding on what to make.
Tears of the Kingdom
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
Kodah is excited to meet Link upon his arrival in Zora's Domain, instinctively referring to him as Linny, her nickname for him. She is impressed he was able to make it to Zora's Domain, since the roads and river are covered in Sludge. She attempts to call him Link, but can't manage to do it as it feels unnatural.
- ↑ Hello! Welcome to the Seabed Inn. Here we- ... ... Could it be? Linny? It is! It's Linny!! - Kodah
- ↑ Yes, I'm sure of it! You're Linny! Wow, it's been such a long time! Wait, but...I thought you and Mipha... fell to Calamity Ganon. And if you've been alive all this time, where have you been? What have you been doing? Please, tell me! ... Oh, I'm so sorry... I'm an adult, and yet here I am, making a ruckus. Has it really been 100 years? In a way, it feels like yesterday... We've both been through a lot, I'm sure. If you don't mind, I'd love to catch up sometime soon. - Kodah
- ↑ You're terrible, Linny! It's me, Kodah! A hundred years ago, I asked you... to choose between me and Mipha. I...I'm sorry about that. Now I'm married to Kayden, and I'm a mother of one. My daughter's name is Finley. We're all very happy. - Kodah
- ↑ Heh, that's the nickname I gave you 100 years ago! Isn't it the cutest? Though much time has passed, I still remember that your real name... is Link. And that you're the Hylian Champion! You went with Mipha to fight back against Calamity Ganon. You should know that the council of elders is angry about...what happened. They say "that Hylian" stole Mipha away. But us Zora who are around 100 years old now...we know what it was like back then. We don't believe that. You and Mipha are the Champions who held back the Calamity for all of us! - Kodah
- ↑ Huh?! Linny... You didn't forget about Mipha, did you? Mipha was a princess. She was also King Dorephan's daughter and Sidon's older sister. She was the Zora Champion and could heal wounds with ease. We all loved her dearly. A hundred years ago, she piloted the Divine Beast Vah Ruta to help fight Calamity Ganon. As for what happened next, well... I'm sure you can figure it out. - Kodah
- ↑ Hello! Oh! Do you need something? - Kodah
- ↑ Is there anything else you'd like to ask? - Kodah
- ↑ OK. See you later. - Kodah
- ↑ Hello! Wait...what was I going to say? Oh! Do you need something? - Kodah
- ↑ Hello! This is the cooking area. We Zora mostly eat raw fish, but... Hylians get much more benefit out of cooked food, right? Yes, I thought so. Please feel free to use this area as often as you wish. - Kodah
- ↑ Hello! I can never decide what to make for dinner. Anyhoo. - Kodah
- ↑ The rain has stopped... I wonder if Ruta has stopped as well... Oh! Sorry, Linny. - Kodah