I Wish I Was the Moon
If Link speaks with Kamo during the daytime, he can tell him that he understands Kamo. Kamo will then task him with bringing a picture of something "perfectly pale and round". If Link is able to bring him such a picture, he will acknowledge that Link understands the inner workings of his heart and mind.
Once Link brings a colored picture of the full moon to the troubled Kamo, he apologizes for making Link go through all that trouble, and rewards him with a Treasure Chart 31. Since Kamo doesn't have a boat and cannot leave the island, he has no need for the Treasure Chart. He tells Link that tonight he'll be asking the night sky to guide Link in finding the treasure. From this point onward, Kamo is happier and feels rejuvenated.
- Speak with Kamo
- Play the Song of Passing until a Full Moon can be seen at night
- Take a Pictograph of the Full Moon
- Show the Pictogarph to Kamo to get Treasure Chart 31
- Treasure Chart 31 leads to Sunken Treasure 31, found at the Forest Haven. The treasure chest here contains a Piece of Heart.
Take a snapshot of a Full Moon
- ↑ Prima Games The Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, pg. 134
- ↑ Brady Games The Wind Waker Strategy Guide, pg. 161
- ↑ "You pesky little brat! Nobody understands how I feel! Do you hear me? Nobody! Not you! Not anybody! Wait... Are you trying to tell me that you DO understand how I feel? Completely I couldn't care less" — Kamo, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "...Oh, really? Then how about a little test to see if you really do! I want you to show me a picture of the first perfectly round, pale thing you can think of." — Kamo, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "If you show me something that's exactly the same as my favorite thing, then you win, and I'll acknowledge...that you understand the inner workings of my heart and mind. It's quite a simple little riddle, isn't it? Quickly, now! Bring it to me!" — Kamo, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oooooh! That's right! That certainly is the pictograph I'm looking for! The correct answer is exactly what you've shown me: the full moon! Unrequited love may have twisted me up inside, but I can still find peace when I gaze at the timeless moon... And of all her phases, I particularly love gazing at the full moon! I know I caused you a lot of trouble, but...thanks! I really mean it! I want you to have this for all your efforts. Just a little reward for easing the pain of this troubled heart." — Kamo, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "This supposedly has a spot on it that marks where some sunken treasure lies. I don't have a boat, so I can't leave this island to go look for it anyway. Tonight I'll be asking the night sky to help you find the treasure! Best of luck!" — Kamo, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Wow! I feel totally rejuvenated, and its all because of you! ...Thanks a lot!" — Kamo, The Wind Waker.