Breath of the Wild
Test of Will
- Main article: Test of Will
Heehl appears with his two brothers at Mount Nabooru, where they are standing near some extremely hot plates. This is an ancestral training ground where Goron's have always come to train to become stronger and more powerful. Talking to the Gorons will begin the Test of Will shrine quest.
In the first stage, Link will need to drink an Elixir or wear armor that has Heat Resistance. If Link can outlast the Gorons, Heehl will give Link the honor of participating in the ultimate endurance. In the second phase, Link will need to drink an elixir that has Flame Guard, preventing him from overheating. Successfully doing so will gain the approval of all three Gorons and will reveal the Joloo Nah Shrine.
Tears of the Kingdom
When Link first arrives at Goron City, Heehl and his brother Bayge can be found at the entrance, eating some Marbled Rock Roast. They mention that there are some untrustworthy people in town trying to scam visitors. They then proceed to try to scam Link, by offering just three rupees for all of his ore. They are soon interupted by Ramella and the two scatter off.
- ↑ PUMP IT UP, BROTHER! This is our ancestral training ground! Us three Goron Blood Brothers are in the midst of a contest of endurance! - Bayge
- ↑ FEEL THE BURN, BROTHER! We're trainin' to become strong and powerful Gorons! Right now we're competin' to beat the heat! - Heehl
- ↑ In fact, I'm grantin' you the highest honor-the chance to participate in the contest of ULTIMATE endurance! - Heehl
- ↑ What a powerful display! What fire! That was somethin' else, brother! - Heehl