Gerudo Training Ground
The Gerudo Training Ground is a mini-dungeon from Ocarina of Time. It is a difficult training site that is said to hold a special weapon, and only members of the Gerudo can enter. The entrance is found within Gerudo's Fortress and can be entered for ten rupees.
Link can enter the Gerudo Training Ground after obtaining the Gerudo Token. This allows him to travel around the fortress freely, and only once this membership has been verified by the Gerudo guard standing outside the entrance to the training ground can he enter.
The main goal of the dungeon is to collect the nine Small Keys within the different rooms. Each room has its own unique peril to overcome. Seven keys is the bare minimum for completion of this dungeon, but Link cannot make a mistake in which doors they unlock if they only have seven. Once the keys have been found, Link can enter a large room that has multiple locked doors and two different paths to take on either side. If Link has enough keys, he will make it through to the center of the room by unlocking all of the doors and find the treasure in the center, which is the Ice Arrow.
In order to collect all of the keys, these items are needed:
- ↑ "Gerudo Training Ground Only registered members are allowed!" — Sign outside of the Training Ground, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "This is the Gerudo's Training Ground. Membership card verified. One try for 10 Rupees!" — Gerudo Guard outside of the Training Ground, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "All right, I'll take your 10 Rupees. Give it your best shot!" — Gerudo Guard outside of the Training Ground, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "You obtained the Gerudo's Membership Card! You can get into the Gerudo's training ground in their hideout." — In-Game Description, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "This is the Gerudo's Training Ground. Nobody is allowed to enter without a membership card." — Gerudo Guard outside of the Training Ground, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "You got the Ice Arrow! Set it to (C) and your arrows will be powered up! If you hit your target, it will freeze. This arrow magic is granted only to those who complete the difficult training of the Gerudos, so use it with pride!" — In-Game Description, Ocarina of Time.