Breath of the Wild
Gaddison is a guard who can be seen patrolling across the bridge which heads towards the East Reservoir Lake, just east of Zora's Domain. Gaddison has been put in charge of watching the east gate to keep an eye on the way to the East Reservoir Lake. Gaddison works as a patrol guard 24-hours a day.
She explains that the Divine Beast Vah Ruta has been sprouting water, which has caused the lake to be in danger of flooding. Although after Ruta has been appeased, the skies will finally clear and the water level will stop rising. Gaddison wonders if maybe Sidon stopped the water assault, or perhaps Seggin was finally able to shoot some Shock Arrows to appease the beast.
Gaddison had been good friends with Link from 100 years earlier. She remembers when she was younger and they would play together all of the time. Although she recognizes Link from 100 years ago, she is a bit curious as to how Link looks exactly the same as he did from back then.
Tears of the Kingdom
Gaddison can initially be found at Mipha Court, watching Prince Sidon remove Sludge from the water. If Link attempts to speak with her, she initially tells him to be quiet so Sidon can concentrate. After realizing that it is Link, she says it is no problem and Prince Sidon would be thrilled to see him.
- ↑ Yes, sir! East gate is all clear, sir! ... - Gaddison
- ↑ That's right. I'm supposed to keep an eye on East Reservoir Lake. Ruta was spouting water, and the lake was in danger of flooding... But now, there's been no increase in water level! Still, you'd best not let your guard down. As long as Ruta is in the reservoir... - Gaddison
- ↑ Hey! Link! Please take a look. For the first time in what feels like an eternity, the skies have cleared! I wonder if Prince Sidon really managed to stop Ruta's water assault... Now then. What can I help you with? - Gaddison
- ↑ Ruta is its nickname. Its full and proper name is the Divine Beast Vah Ruta. If memory serves, 100 years ago Lady Mipha rode inside of it...and used the Divine Beast to fight the Calamnity. I would have thought you'd already know that, Master Link... Hmm, but Ruta's water sprouting seems to have subsided a bit... Did Seggin manage to fire those shock arrows after all? - Gaddison
- ↑ Oh! Well, if it isn't Master Link! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes? We...used to play together all the time. That was 100 years ago. My name is Gaddison. The Hylian that Prince Sidon brought here... Don't tell me that was you, Master Link! And what's more...you don't seem to have changed much in the last 100 years... Oh, but I shouldn't be making idle chitchat just now. I'm supposed to be fulfilling my officially appointed duty by keeping watching at the east gate. I must maintain my surveillance of the East Reservoir Lake. We can chat later. - Gaddison