Breath of the Wild
Fin is a Hylian who can be found standing near the main path, south of the Trilby Plain. He's one half of The Shield Breakers, where he is partnered with Russ as fans of Shield Surfing. He stands near a campfire, staring up towards a tree in the distance. He's actually staring at his partner, Russ, who is standing right beneath the tree. He asks Link if he's going to head up there, and if Link agrees, Link will automatically warp over to where Russ is located.
If Link tells Fin that he doesn't want to head up to Russ to shield surf, Fin will get really upset. Fin gets agitated with Link, asking him what's his deal, and saying that's he's ruining the good vibes that he had. He tells Link to come back after he has chilled out for a bit.
Tears of the Kingdom
Fin is a part of the Side Quest named The Duchess Who Disappeared. After the blizzard has been stopped via the completion of the Wind Temple, Fin can be found east of the Biron Snowshelf next to a fire searching for his Shield-Surfing teacher, Selmie. He has looked everywhere for Selmie and has found shield surfing marks in the snow nearby, but they all stop where he's currently standing. After looking for a long time, Fin has placed a fire to send smoke signals hoping that Selmie sees them. 
- ↑ Hey, maaan! I heard it all from Russ. Back for more shield surfing, yeah? - Fin, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ My best bud is beneath that tree over there! So you gonna go up there or not, my man? - Fin, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ Epic! That's the spirit! After all, shields were made to be surfed on! - Fin, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ What's your DEAL, man? You're really crampin' my vibe right now! Come back after you chill out. - Fin, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ Hey, you... Happen to bump into a Hylian named Selmie around here? I see, all right... So ya heard about Selmie going missing from Russ. Yeah, I still have no idea where Teach is. She used to be a pro shield surfer. So you'd think she could shred her way out of any situation up here. Now I think she might be in trouble. There were traces of shield surfing on a slope nearby. I followed those all over the place... The traces of surfing in the snow cut off around this area. Still, I haven't found her anywhere. I followed the track again and again, but no sign of Selmie. I had no choice for now but to stop looking. But I couldn't do nothing. I'm sendin' up a smoke signal now, hopin' she sees it if she's near here. I'm losin' hope though. It's been a long time that I've been at it. You'd think she'd have seen the smoke by now. Maybe, just maybe, the problem is she can't move, or maybe she's somewhere she can't see the smoke signal. - Fin, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ You saved Teach! Oh maaan, do we ever owe you one! - Fin, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Welcome, buddy! We owe you big time anyway for rescuing Teach. - Fin, Tears of the Kingdom