Breath of the Wild
"This dragonfly prefers the cool shade of trees to the warmth of the sun. Its wings disperse heat from its body, which can be cooked into a heat-resistance elixir."
Cold Darners can be cooked with monster parts to create an elixir that will provide heat resistance or sold to shop-vendors for 2 rupees.
Age of Calamity
"This dragonfly prefers the cool shade of trees to the warmth of the sun. Its wings disperse heat from its body and are said to provide resistance to high temperatures."
- Anti-Ice Training: III Lv. 42 challenge (x10)
- The Chief-in-Training Lv. 42 challenge (x10)
- Escorting the Injured Lv. 44 challenge (x10)
- When Courage Fails Chapter 4 scenario
- Each Step Like Thunder Chapter 6 scenario
- Daily Drills: Rito Lv. 14 challenge
- Cross the Hebra Mountains Lv. 16 challenge
- Goron Spirit Lv. 57 challenge
- A Royal Investigation Lv. 61 challenge
- The Summer Breeze Festival (x20)
- Dusty Desert Road (x20)
- Personal Distractions (x15)
- Gerudo Canyon Festival (x20)