Chumin is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Chumin is a traveler and he can be found traveling from the Highland Stable, through the Sarjon Woods, passed the Lakeside Stable, as he travels his way all the way to Lurelin Village. He makes his way all the way to Lurelin Village where he will stop to rest under a tree outside the Fishing Resort, before then turning around and travelling back. He travels alongside his donkey and also serves as a traveling merchant, selling some of his goods. On rainy days, Chumin will change up his inventory, selling a Hearty Blueshell Snail, instead of the usual Bright-Eyed Crab.
Chumin speaks very highly have the All or Nothing game found at Lurelin Village. It is a game of chance where Link can earn rupees. Chumin enjoys playing the treasure chest game and each time he travels to the village, he stops by and plays the game, before then turning around and venturing back on the road. Despite that, he does tell Link that purchasing items from him is a far better bet than playing the treasure chest game.
Chumin will also serve as a traveling guide, giving Link directions to Lake Hylia, as well as mentioning a nice spot at the Finra Woods. However, Chumin sense of direction isn't the greatest, as he once wandered into the Faron Woods with a map and got lost.
As the Faron region is often filled with heavy rain and lightening, Chumin will often take shelter along the road whenever possible. Chumin doesn't mind the rain, but his Donkey hates the droplets that fall on him. Chumin has a very close bond with his donkey and doesn't know if he could go on if something were to happen to his friend.
Products & Prices
Rainy Day Special
|Hearty Blueshell Snail||3||60|
- ↑ I thought it was going to be clear skies today. Must be a sign. I think I'll rest these weary bones. My donkey's back is packed with top-choice merchandise, so take your time browsing the goods! With weather like this, it's time to break out the special goods! How about a heart blueshell snail?! - Chumin
- ↑ The rear end of this here donkey is home to the freshest fish and fruit this side of Lurelin Village. You'll also find a fat pile of rupees from my satisfied customers! - Chumin
- ↑ I spend a lot of time walking the trade routes, peddling wares from Lurelin Village. - Chumin
- ↑ Lurelin Village is a very simple, sleepy town. They play this traditional treasure-chest game of chance there. Takes me back to my childhood for some reason. - Chumin
- ↑ I got what I needed, and I had a lot of fun with that treasure-chest game. Time for me to head out and peddle my wares. But before that... - Chumin
- ↑ You could try your luck on the treasure-chest game in this village, but buying my wares is a better bet. - Chumin
- ↑ Just head west from here and you'll find Lake Hylia. And a nice little spot called Finra Woods too. That's your free geography lesson for the day. Now let's get on to business. - Chumin
- ↑ When I wandered into Faron Woods without a map and got lost... I tell ya-I just about lost my mind. But enough about me... - Chumin
- ↑ I don't mind the rain at all, but my poor donkey really hates all them droplets. - Chumin
- ↑ If I lost my donkey, I don't know if I could go on... - Chumin