Bunnio's Wife takes part in a Force Gem side quest. This quest can only be done once Link has completed the Ocean Temple. After doing so, Bunnio's Wife will tell Link, if he goes to see her, that her rabbit-loving husband went out travelling and has still not returned, causing her to be worried about his whereabouts. After making the connection to Bunnio from the Rabbitland Rescue station, Link can drive her to the station, which makes her very happy. Upon her arrival, she admits to Link that she is very excited to see her husband again, and ponders what to say to him. She ends up yelling at him so wearing that ridiculous outfit and for frolicing with the rabbits again. After a mad attempt by her husband to clean things up, she stomps off back to the train, yelling at Link to drive her home. She also tells her husband that he can stay here and frolic with the bunnies forever, because she doesn't care anymore. However, while Link is preparing to take her home, she changes her mind, saying she should learn to accept her husband and learn from him. She thanks Link for bringing her here, and gives him a Force Gem.
- ↑ "My husband has vanished! Where could he have gone? He's such a gentle man. You should see how he is with rabbits... I hope he's not hurt. Oh, whatever has happened to him? Have you heard anything about where he is? [.]Yep.[.]No." — Bunnio's Guy, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, my sweet, sweet husband! I can't wait to see him again! Let's leave soon! I'll be waiting for you at the train!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, I'm so happy to finally see my darling husband. Thank you so much for bringing me all this way to meet him!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, what should I say to him? It's been so long!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "HONEY?! What in the world are you doing?! And what is that ridiculous outfit?" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "You've been frolicking with those filthy wild rabbits again, haven't you? I can't begin to understand your obsession with them!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Ah! Sugar plum...this is... It's not what it looks like. There's a perfectly good explanation for all of this. Honest, there is! See--" — Bunnio, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "If I don't take care of these poor rabbits, no one will! You just don't understand them like I do." — Bunnio, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "I'd like to go home now! Mr. Engineer, would you PLEASE take me back to Castle Town?" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Well, you sure know them better than you know me! Do you have any idea how worried I've been about you? I don't want to see you in that ridiculous getup ever again! For all I care, you can stay here with your bunnies forever!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "You know, I think I've changed my mind. I won't be heading back to town. After all, it's my husband's big heart that first drew me to him. Maybe I'm the one who needs to change how I think about things. You've done me a huge service in bringing me here. Thank you so much." — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.