This location plays a part in a Force Gem quest. After completing the Ocean Temple, Link can come here and find a woman saying that her rabbit-loving husband has vanished and that she is very worried about him. After much talking, she asks Link if he has seen him. He tells her he does, and offers her a ride. She happily accepts it, and rushes off to the train. After arriving at the Rabbitland Rescue station, she seems very excited to she her husband again, thanking Link. She begins to ponder what to say to him, considering it's been so long. She ends up yelling at him, telling him that his outift is ridiculous. She guesses correctly that he has been frolicing with the bunnies again, and scolds him for that, too. After a couple of very poor attempts to explain things by Bunnio, his wife storms off, asking Link to drive her home. However, while Link is preparing to exit, she changes her mind, saying she wants to stay and try to work things out with her husband. She rewards Link with a Force Gem for his efforts.
The house is empty for the remainder of the game.
- ↑ "Now they're saying that the tracks never really disappeared! I don't know who to trust anymore... What's more, my husband hasn't come home yet. What happened to him? He's just a decent, nice fellow who likes rabbits. I hope he's all right!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "My husband has vanished! Where could he have gone? He's such a gentle man. You should see how he is with rabbits... I hope he's not hurt. Oh, whatever has happened to him? Have you heard anything about where he is? [.]Yep.[.]No." — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Really?! Can you take me to him? [.]OK.[.]Not now." — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, my sweet, sweet husband! I can't wait to see him again! Let's leave soon! I'll be waiting for you at the train!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, I'm so happy to finally see my darling husband. Thank you so much for bringing me all this way to meet him!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, what should I say to him? It's been so long!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "HONEY?! What in the world are you doing?! And what is that ridiculous outfit?" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "You've been frolicking with those filthy wild rabbits again, haven't you? I can't begin to understand your obsession with them!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Ah! Sugar plum...this is... It's not what it looks like. There's a perfectly good explanation for all of this. Honest, there is! See--" — Bunnio, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "If I don't take care of these poor rabbits, no one will! You just don't understand them like I do." — Bunnio, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "I'd like to go home now! Mr. Engineer, would you PLEASE take me back to Castle Town?" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "You know, I think I've changed my mind. I won't be heading back to town. After all, it's my husband's big heart that first drew me to him. Maybe I'm the one who needs to change how I think about things. You've done me a huge service in bringing me here. Thank you so much." — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Maybe I'm the one who drove my husband to spend all his time with rabbits. I'm going to stay here and see if I can't fix things between us!" — Bunnio's Wife, Spirit Tracks.