Big Bomb Bag
Ocarina of Time
The Big Bomb Bag in Ocarina of Time is the first upgrade and can store up to 30 Bombs. It can be obtained by one of two ways, depending on which he does first; whichever scenario he does second will award the Biggest Bomb Bag. One is gained in the Goron City as adult by the Hot Rodder Goron who can be found wild-rolling on the second section. If Link throws a Bomb at him near a sign, he will thank Link for his courage and reward him with the Big Bomb Bag. The other can be obtained among the five prizes in the Bombchu Bowling Alley.
The Big Bomb Bag in Majora's Mask is the first upgrade and can store up to 30 Bombs.
It is obtained in North Clock Town, 12 a.m in the First Night, where the Bomb Lady can be found with a bag. At that time, Sakon runs to her and steals her bag. Link can then hit Sakon with his sword, and after, the Bomb Lady thanks him. Upon entering the Bomb Shop the next day, Link can buy the Big Bomb Bag for 90 Rupees.
After this, he can take the Big Bomb Bag to the Business Scrub in Goron Village. Link has to wear the Goron Mask because the Business Scrub is focusing his marketing efforts on Gorons. The Business Scrub allows Link to trade in the Big Bomb Bag for the Biggest Bomb Bag if he pays 200 Rupees.
Oracle of Seasons
In Oracle of Seasons, the Big Bomb Bag is available for purchase in the Subrosia Market. It allows Link to carry 30 Bombs. The shopkeeper asks for 50 Ore Chunks and ten Bombs in exchange for it. If Link agrees, the shopkeeper tells him to pick up the red bomb on display, which then explodes. He then explains that Link can carry more bombs, and the bag already contains thirty bombs within it.
- ↑ "You got a Big Bomb Bag! Now you can carry more Bombs, up to a maximum of 30!" — In-Game Description, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Why did you stop me? Don't stop me here! You can't stop my wild rolling! This wild rolling is the only way to relieve my stress! Now stand in awe of my wild, wild rolling!!" — Hot Rodder Goron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "If you can stop my wild rolling, you might get something great. --Hot Rodder Goron" — Sign, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "All right! I'll give you this in praise of your courage!" — Hot Rodder Goron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "You got a Big Bomb Bag! Now you can carry up to 30 Bombs." — In-Game Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Stop! Thief!!! Give the old lady her luggage back!!!" — Bomb Shop Lady, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Thank you. Since he didn't make off with them, I can finally stock Bomb Bags at our shop. Maybe I'll put 'em out tomorrow." — Bomb Shop Lady, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Big Bomb Bag: 90 Rupees This can hold up to 30 bombs. We just got it in stock..." — Bomb Shop Employee, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I sell bomb bags, but I'm focusing my marketing efforts on Gorons." — Business Scrub, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I'll give you my Biggest Bomb Bag, regularly priced at 1000 Rupees, for your Big Bomb Bag and just 200 Rupees!" — Business Scrub, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "A Big Bomb Bag I'll trade for 10 Bombs and Ore Chunks." — Subrosia Market Shopkeeper, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "OK, pick up this Red Bomb." — Subrosia Market Shopkeeper, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "You can carry more Bombs now. Plus you get free Bombs." — Subrosia Market Shopkeeper, Oracle of Seasons.