Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baba is a common term used in The Legend of Zelda series often used as part of name for plant-like enemies and objects. The term first came to use with the introduction of the Deku Baba in Ocarina of Time, at which point the term became used more prevalently in future titles. Below is a listing of all enemies and objects that use the term Baba.
- Deku Baba, a reoccurring enemy who first appeared in Ocarina of Time.
- Big Deku Baba, a much larger variant of the Deku Baba, appearing in Ocarina of Time.
- Bio Deku Baba, a water-based enemy that appears in Majora's Mask.
- Mini Baba, a smaller enemy that appears in Majora's Mask.
- Boko Baba, an enemy similar to the Deku Baba that appears in The Wind Waker.
- Baba Serpent, an enemy similar to a Deku Baba that can survive after its stem has been cut. They appear in Twilight Princess.
- Shadow Deku Baba, a Twilight version of the Deku Baba from Twilight Princess.
- Big Baba, a massive variant of the Deku Baba that appears in Twilight Princess.
- Fire Baba, a fire-breathing enemy from Spirit Tracks
- Quadro Baba, a Deku Baba with four distinct parts of its head found in Skyward Sword.
- Diababa, the boss of the Forest Temple from Twilight Princess.
- Baba Bud, the base of a Boko Baba from The Wind Waker.
- Boko Baba Seed, a spoil left by Boko Baba in The Wind Waker.