Posted on April 01 2021 by Rod Lloyd
Easter is almost upon us, Zelda fans! During normal times, the holiday would typically mean an Easter Egg hunt or two, but, of course, these aren’t normal times. Luckily, your pals at Zelda Dungeon have decided to host an Easter Egg hunt, of sorts, of our own this year!
In true Breath of the Wild fashion, we’re hosting a special Korok Seed Hunt in honor of the Easter holiday. We’ve hidden 45 Korok Seeds in random articles from throughout Zelda Dungeon’s vast history, including old editorials, features, and news stories. It’ll be your job to find them all and claim your prize at the end!
Here are the rules:
- As stated above, we’ve hidden 45 Korok Seeds in random articles from throughout Zelda Dungeon’s history.
- Each Korok Seed can be found at the very bottom of the article in which it’s hidden.
- Every Korok Seed will be accompanied by a clue to the next Korok Seed. These clues will start as simple words / phrases, but they will become more complex as you find more seeds. The site’s search bar will become your friend.
- Once you find the final seed and complete the Korok Seed Hunt, you’ll be directed to a very special reward.
- You have until Sunday, April 4th to find all the Korok Seeds. After that date, we’ll remove the seeds from their hiding places.
- If you get stuck, you can leave a comment on this article. We might be able to point you in the right direction. Please try to apply spoiler tags so that you don’t spoil the fun for other readers!
The Korok Seed Hunt has concluded. Thank you to all who participated.
We hope you have fun hunting for Korok Seeds along with us, and we hope you have a happy Easter weekend! Will you be participating in the Korok Seed Hunt? Let us know in the comments below!