Posted on September 24 2015 by Kira Koneko
The Official Japanese Tri Force Heroes website has been updated, and the final section of the site that had previously unavailable to us is now open. This finally section pertains to the “World” within the game. Some of the information that it reveals is not necessarily new news as it has been already discovered that the game will consist of thirty-two levels in total, divided into 8 different areas, and each having their own unique theme. But now, we have learned a little more about each of those worlds and what little surprises we might come across during our adventures.
Head past the break to learn more!
At the start of each level, our heroes will each have to choose a weapon — only one from the three available, that they will then wield during that level. It is up to the individual what they choose and their can be duplicates chosen, however the game will require that all three heroes cooperate to complete specific tasks or defeat bosses as they progress through each dungeon.
We have already seen all the items that will be available to our heroes but lets take a look at the full list again:
- Fire Gloves (allow you to throw fire)
- Water Rod (allows you to make pillars of water)
- Wind Jar (allows you to create gusts of wind to move many different objects)
- Hammer (allows you to activate switches and break pillars of ice)
Besides the thirty-two levels of the main story, we have now learned that you will have even more things to enjoy:
- There will be special levels that although based on the original levels of the game each will have their own unique twist. Ex. completing it with only a couple of hearts available or having to reach the end of the level being chased by a Wallmaster. Completing these special twisted levels will get you some pretty rare materials.
- In Versus Mode you can challenge your friends in a hectic battle where their is no shared heart container or cooperation! The winner will be awarded with rare materials for proving that he is the best Link.
- Boss Rush Mode where you will be pitted up against various bosses from the game one after the other.
- Daily Luck Mini-game: each day you will be able to try your luck to find rare materials inside treasure boxes.
- At any time during your adventures, you can snap a screenshot and then post it to Miiverse once you have completed that level.
The website was also updated with several new screenshots, check them out below.
Are you finding yourself getting more and more excited about this game, or is all the information ruining some of the surprise? Tell us what you think in the comments below.