Posted on January 18 2015 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
I’m really excited to play Majora’s Mask 3D. Everything about the game excites me, from the graphical updates to the minor changes to Clock Town. Yet, despite all of this, something has happened to make me upset that involves Majora’s Mask 3D in a small way – Nintendo’s handeling of the merchandise surrounding the game. Be it the Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL or the Limited Edition Skull Kid figurine, the way Nintendo has handled it really bothers me. However, it doesn’t bother me likely for the same reason it may bother you. Check out the latest Boss Man episode to see what I am talking about!
Note: I do realize that at no point has Nintendo stated publicly that the Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL is actually a limited edition console, but it sure feels like it is.
Recent Majora’s Mask 3D Coverage:
- Majora’s Mask Wiki Page
- Clock Town Footage
- Majora’s Mask 3D’s File Size
- Skull Kid’s Story Footage from Majora’s Mask 3D
- New Information About Majora’s Mask 3D, Along with a Handful of Confirmations
- GameStop Accepting Payment’s on “Bungled” Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS Orders
- Majora’s Mask 3DS XL Carrying Case Available for Preorder
- Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL Gets 150+ Single Star Reviews on Amazon