Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Favorite Zelda: The Wind Waker
Date Joined: May 2016
Howdy! Almog Rimmer here, and I am an Associate Editor at Zelda Dungeon. I come from the Mediterranean country of Israel, or more specifically Tel-Aviv. Ever since I was a child, I enjoyed (and still enjoy) playing video-games, my first one ever being Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the Gameboy Color. You won’t find many people like me in Israel in the sense that almost 70% of the people here in the country don’t even play video-games, let alone know big names like Nintendo or Capcom. I really love rock and metal music, with bands like Guns ‘n Roses and Powerwolf representing each. Starting November 5th, I am attending university studying video game development and design.
My favorite Zelda game is incidentally my first one: The Wind Waker. First playing this game at the age of 7, I immediately fell in love with it. Sailing the Great Sea actually felt like I was going on an adventure myself, and it blew my mind. Ever since then, I kept track of the Zelda series, having the tradition to play at least one each year.
- The Zeldathon Team is Livestreaming Zeldathon Response for Charity
- Development Team for Breath of the Wild Explains Link’s Blue Tunic, Shares of 100 Potential Link Designs
- Zelda-Inspired Title Aragami: Shadow Edition Has a Release Date on Nintendo Switch
- Ocarina Of Time 3D Is On Sale For Cyber Monday
- Rumor: Zelda Series Producer Teases Skyward Sword as Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Check Out the Newest Overview Trailer for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Featuring the Announcer!
- New Assist Trophies Announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, No New Zelda Trophies
- Kickstarter Campaign Launched for Hazelnut Bastille, New Zelda-Like Adventure Game
- New Fan Theory Tries to Explain the Origins of the Rito in Breath of the Wild
- Enter a Familiar Place with this Cover of “Inside A House” from The Wind Waker