Our Enemy Artwork Project is still ongoing and today we have the second batch of artwork. The goal with this project is to create high quality fan artwork of every one of the Majora’s Mask Enemies that appear in the game. This time around we got a number of very high quality pieces from some really talented artists. Go ahead and make the jump to check out the art and also to find out how you can help contribute to this project.
We have populated some of content over at our Wiki with some of the great work. In particular, Brendan Milos has created three stunning pieces of an Eyegore, Garo, and a Wallmaster.
If you’d like to submit a piece artwork to the website, you can follow these steps.
- Use any drawing computer software, a digital tablet, or paper and pencil to draw a picture of any enemy from the game.
- It is preferred if there is just ONE enemy per art piece. The art piece should NOT include Link or any other character, just the enemy.
- It would be preferred if the image had a white background if possible.
- Send the artwork as an attachment to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR post the image in the comments section below.
- OR upload the art to your deviantART page and link it to us.