Posted on January 24 2015 by Rod Lloyd
With all the terrible pre-order news that has been circling around, perhaps the thought of Majora’a Mask 3D‘s ever-closer release will cheer us all up. Japanese magazine Famitsu recently published a preview of the game, showcasing gameplay screens and highlights of new features. Among them are glimpses of the game’s new fishing mini-games and the Bomber’s Notebook.
We do not currently have translations of the preview’s content, but the images show off a few of the game’s new features. In the scans we can see both of Majora’s Mask 3D‘s fishing ponds, including an image of Zora Link fishing. There is also an image of Link receiving a fishing pond pass, a new item in the game. We also get some more looks at the new Bomber’s Notebook and how it affects the in-game map. Did you notice the little flag signaling an objective?
I was also happy to see half a page devoted to the characters from the Couple’s Mask sidequest. Remembering Anju, Kafei, and Madame Aroma helps to temper my excitement for the game.
…Okay, maybe I wasn’t as thrilled to see Madame Aroma.
What else do you see in these screens? Let us know.
Recent Majora’s Mask 3D Coverage:
- Majora’s Mask Wiki Page
- Best Buy Cancels More Majora’s Mask New 3DS Pre-orders; Users With Single Orders Affected
- Reddit Users Report that Some GameStops Have In-Store Preorders for Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL
- 15 Minute Gameplay Video of Majora’s Mask 3D, Includes Termina Field and Song of Soaring
- Reddit User States That Target Reps Say Majora’s Mask new 3DS XL Will Be Back
- Nintendo Announces 72-Hour Mask Making Contest to Win a New 3DS XL with Majora’s Mask 3D