Posted on April 04 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Generally rumors don’t hold a lot of weight this time of year, but this one coincides with Iwata previously hinting at a June release for Ocarina of Time 3DS. A distribution list for Spain has been leaked to the net and has some rather enticing information about the release dates for several of the 3DS’s key games. It has Ocarina of Time 3DS slated to release on June 17th, 2011. Keep in mind that’s a european launch date, not a US date. You need to keep that in mind because after the jump it has Raving Rabbids 3D slated for a few days ago, while in the US it comes out on April 10th.
- Raving Rabbids 3D – April 1
- Puzzle Bobble Universe – April 22
- James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes – May 6
- Driver Renegade – May 6th
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries – May 6
- Kid Icarus: Uprising – May 6
- Starfox 64 3D: May 6
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions – May 27
- Sports Island 3D – June 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – June 17
- Naruto Shippuden 3D – June 17
The only thing that really looks odd to me is so many big titles releasing on May 6th. While none of these dates, even if true, have any bearing on US releases. if true it could potentially tell us that several games are coming sooner than expected.