Posted on October 23 2010 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
- Cranky Kong is the only returning kong in the game besides Donkey and Diddy
- Cranky runs a shop and often makes sarcastic remarks over what you buy
- Squawks is at the shop as well
- Six world
- Tikis are part of the “Tiki Tak Tribe”
- one Tiki tries to possess DK at the start of the game, only to get sent flying
- worlds have alternate paths, allowing you to skip levels
- Unlockable concept art, music, and dioramas
- Each world has a “trophy level” that must be earned to play
- Each world also has one locked level that you must purchase a key for at Cranky’s shop
- Levels where you fly using a rocket barrel. Press A to ascend, release to descend
I have to say I am definitely excited for this one. Props to GoNintendo for the report.
Sorted Under: Uncategorized
Tagged With: No tags were found for this entry.